IQTell Android App
|Google Play||Amazon App Store|
- Click here to download the IQTell Android app - Quick Startup Guide
- Using the Android App
- Customizing the Android App
A native Android app that will help you Get Things Done anywhere, anytime, Offline or Online.
So, what you can do?
- Speak! Typing is overrated. Dictate your actions, projects, etc. into IQTELL.
- Manage your GTD® Lists – Next Actions, Inbox, Actions, Projects, Someday, Ticklers.
- Set Contexts – View Actions by Context (Home, Office, etc.), Time Needed, Priority, and more.
- Do Weekly Reviews - Get your Weekly Review done on your Android device - set completed actions, shift priorities, change contexts and details.
- Search your lists
- View your favorite Saved Searches
- Forward any Emails to create Actions, Projects, and more. Learn More.
- Sync your Calendar to your Android device. Learn how.
Want More? Check out these Cool Features!
- Clean and slick Design.
- 100% offline operation.
- Batch operations, e.g., Complete, set Due Date, Star, and more.
- Native Push Reminders, including “Snooze” functionality.
- Direct-dial contacts related to actions, projects, etc.
- Automatic Syncing between IQTELL’s Android app and the web app.
- Fully customizable behavior on your Android device.
- Set the folders / apps you want to see on your Android App, e.g., Actions, Next Actions, Projects, etc.
- Decide what information you'd like to see while in List View and Full View, e.g., Due Date, Context, Time Needed, etc.
- Set your desired Batch Operations.