- Secure servers. IQTell uses Amazon's secured data centers
- SSL protocol. Your connection to IQTELL is secured using 256-bit encrypted SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), with TLS 1.0 and AES-256-CBC with SHA1 and ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange. IQTELL is verified by Norton SECURED.
- 24/7 data backup. All of your information is backed up 24/7, so you're always protected against computer failure or other possible issues.
Password. In general, we recommend that you change your password periodically, following these guidelines:
- Pick a unique password that you haven't previously used on other sites or on email accounts. Just changing one character or number still counts as reusing your password.
- Don't use a dictionary word or a common word that's easily guessable. Use a combination of numbers, characters, and case-sensitive letters.
Additionally, always ensure that you are logging in to IQTELL using HTTPS, to prevent information from being stolen when signing in to IQTELL on a public wireless network.
IQTELL secures your connection using 256-bit encrypted SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), with TLS 1.0 and AES-256-CBC with SHA1 and ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
We all may forget our passwords at some point, so we strongly encourage that you keep your account information up to date.
To update your password and hint, click on the at the top-right, and select My Account. You can set a hint in the Password Hint tab, and set a new password in the Change your password tab.
Account email address: We use your account email address to communicate with you if you lose access to your account. You can change your Account email through the Account Settings tab.
This email address is also the one used for password hint and reset notifications.
If you've lost your password, please see this page for recovery.