Re-order, hide, and add apps/folders to your Left Navigation Panel
Simplify your workspace:
- Do not overcrowd the left side of your workspace, keep it as simple as possible.
- You may hide any 'app', i.e., the corresponding node on the left side.
- All folders and data are preserved when doing so.
- Right-click on any node and then select 'Hide'.
- Click on 'More...' to re-add hidden 'apps', i.e., folders.
- As for addtl 'apps' available from 'More...' - no rush, adding hem can wait.
Also, see below: related Video tutorial:
Would you like to start with a quick video tutorial?
If not, scroll down and read more... Thx!
The left side is also referred to as the Left Navigation Panel (LNP), or in short the Left Panel