The power of IQTELL lies in the customizability available through extensive configuration options.
- Form Editor
- Folder Configuration
- Column Headings - choose which columns should be shown in a list view.
- Entry Title - Title of a given entry in a folder.
- Search Fields - Which fields should be searched.
- Copy Fields Next - Which fields to be copied when creating a follow-up item, or when using recurring tasks.
- Copy Fields Other - Which fields to be copied when creating a new entry based off an existing entry.
- Move Entries - Designate how fields should be mapped when moving entries between folders.
- Initial Values - Set default values to be used when first creating an entry.
- Folder Panels - Used to display information related to a parent entry (such as a Project) within the full view of the parent entry.
- Advanced - Additional settings for the application.
- Workflow - Choose which statuses are available, and which define the initial, closed, and completed stages.
- Activity Types - Choose which activities are available when posting a new activity for a to-do item.
- Folder-Level Reminders