How to Change your Email Account Password
If you've changed your Email related password with your native Email provider, such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc., you must also update the password in your IQTELL Workspace.
- Right-click on the “Email” root-folder – shown on the Workspace Tree.
- This will open the “Email” tab.
- On this tab, under “Email Accounts”, locate the specific Email account, and click on the “Edit account Settings” link, which will bring up the “Mail Setup”.
- Within the “Mail Setup” replace the existing password with the new password and click “Save”.
- After the new password for the given Email account has been saved, IQTELL will resume the process of synchronizing this email account.
Note: Re-syncing your email account with IQTELL may take some time, depending on how long ago the native email password was changed and how much email has been received since.